Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Rampage 2012

Winter Rampage was one of the most enjoyable events I have ever attended.  The event took place at And Books Too, it was 35 points with the Summer Rampage Rules Set.  I took the casual nature of this event very seriously and played four games over the course of six hours.  

(None of these photos were taken by me.)
 This Mercenaries army took the Artisan award.


LOOK!  Its my crotch, a tape measurer and three heavy warjacks!

 Dream: Deliver two heavy warjacks on a colossal.



 Cryx and Mercenaries match up that took FOREVER to finish!
Haley hiding behind a hill still managed to get shot by a non-aiming Behemoth.
I really like the shot of the minuteman jumping over the wall.
Dream: Use pNeemo to supercharge a Stormclad with five focus.  Have said Stormclad standing next to Stormblades for a total of six focus.  Use locomotion to move the Stormclad forward, then have it charge Mulg, and a Mauler, killing Mulg and nearly killing the Mauler.


Despite loosing all but one of my games I managed to win the Rampager Badge.  The badge was awarded to me for completing the most achievements because nobody did all five of the required rampages.  After the event there was an end of year celebration at the local Buffalo Wild Wings, and much Newcastle was consumed.

Overall went to Menoth
Best Hordes was Trolls
Best Warmachine Was Cryx
Best painted was Mercenaries
The Golden Zerkova went to Khador
And the achievements went to Cygnar... ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment