Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gonna miss my Cryx

I am taking a month off from Cryx to play my new Trollbloods for a while.  I have the Banes packed up in my Battle Foam stacker boxes, and the Trolls are loaded up in the PACK Air.  I have a few parting shots of the Cryx from one of my last league games.
 This was my first real game with pDeneghra.  It ended with her popping feat, and casting parasite on the Storm Strider.  Tartarus charged up killed two stormblades, and cursed Nemo.  The the newly created banes charged Nemo and won me the game.  The bane thrall officer got an epic charge off on the battle engine, and nearly one rounded it dealing 17 damage before being pushed back.

 Skarlock burnin' Nemo's eyes

This pic has musical accompaniment when you click on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment